Opis domku i rezerwacja
A true, mountain cottage with the right climate and soul for 6–15 people. Includes a traditional, highlander fireplace, a terrace and a view of the Polish and Slovak Tatra Mountains.
- Ground floor: Living room with a fireplace and a large feast table, relax set and the exit onto the large 40 m2 terrace with a view of Tatra Mountains, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom with a bath, vestibule, ski room.
- First floor: Three bedrooms with balconies – two double rooms, one room for three persons, living room, 32 inch TV + digital decoder with premium channels, convertible sofa bed, comfortable corner sofa bed with a bookcase with books, breakfast room and bathroom with a shower and a washing machine .
- Attic: 2 double bedrooms, bathroom with a shower, extra space for making tea or coffee.
- Fireplace lounge: 3–meter feast table, comfortable seating furniture, highlander stone fireplace – including unlimited wood free–of–charge. In the living room: 40 inch LED TV + digital decoder with premium channels. From the living room leads a direct exit onto a 40 m2 sunny terrace with a large feast table and a wooden bench – a beautiful view of the Polish and Slovak Tatra Mountains.
- 2 kitchenettes: Breakfast room on the first floor and a kitchenette by the living room, equipped with: 4–ring induction cooktop, large dishwasher, fridge–freezer, microwave oven, electric kettle, stylish tableware, glasses for wine and spirits, cleaning products and everything you will need in the kitchen.
- 6 bedrooms: 3 bedrooms with double beds, 1 bedroom with a double bed and 1 single bed and 2 bedrooms with double beds in the attic. Balconies by the bedrooms – 4 small ones and a large one with the view of the Tatra Mountains.
- The living room on the first floor, with the 32 inch TV, may serve as an additional, 7th bedroom (bed–linen available on request).
- 3 bathrooms – two bathrooms with a shower, washbasin and WC, one bathroom with a bath, WC and washbasin.
- Washing machine in the bathroom on the first floor.
- Heating: Central heating + fireplace.
- Terrace: large (40 m2) and sunny with the view of the mountains and the direct exit from the fireplace lounge, smaller terraces with highlander benches around the cottage, where you can suntan and enjoy the beautiful view of the Tatra Mountains in the open, mountain air.
- Free, well–functioning Wi–Fi.
- Free, fenced, monitored parking – booking is not necessary.
- Garden – cottages and the whole garden (1400 m2) is a safe, fenced and monitored space…so that your children can safely run all around the garden.
- There is also a playground with a trampoline, badminton playing area, swings, furniture for children, toys, etc.
In the 1400 m2 garden, situated under 60–year old spruce fir trees, there is a stone grill, a large table and benches plus an additional forged grill with a 8–litre hunting copper.
It is not necessary to book parking places – the car park is monitored, fenced and lockable. On the site, there is a well–performing, free Wi–Fi. On request, we provide free–of–charge: a baby tourist bed with linen, a baby bath and a baby high–chair. The house includes as well: an ironing board, an iron, a tumble dryer, a hair dryer, a set of toys and games for children.
- In the guesthouse next door.
- We recommend catering from the nearby taverns and restaurants – on the phone with free delivery. The menu cards are available in each house.
- For example, “Polana” restaurant: you can have 3 dishes of the day (soup 660 ml, second course – only 12.5 PLN per person) and also other dishes… healthily and for a fair price… A verified location!
- On request, it is possible to hire a professional highlander cook (20 PLN/hour).
Additionally, on request:
- a ski instructor
- a 1st category mountain guide and a tourist guide.
- We organize sleigh rides or rides in a mountain carriage with torches and a camp fire.
And also feasts in a mountain hut with lamb or pork roasting (400 – 500 PLN for the whole processed pork or lamb).
On request, a real highlander folk band (450 PLN / 3 hours).
In Bajkowa Chata we have already organised cosy mountain weddings, bachelorette and bachelor parties plus a number of family and business meetings. Location: Tatra National Park at the altitude of 1000 m above sea level, Polana Pod Jeziorem.
A link to our web site with customer feedback:
Bajkowa Chata is an excellent starting point for trips to: Zakopane, Morskie Oko, Kuźnice, Bukowina Tatrzańska, Białka Tatrzańska… or Slovakia.
Distance to ski slopes:
- Murzasichle ski station – http://www.murzasichle.net.pl/
- A ski slope in Murzasichle – bus transport to the slope and back available on request,
- free of charge and on the phone. – hajduk-ski.pl
- Małe Ciche ski station – http://www.skimaleciche.com/
- Kompleks Narciarski Nosal – http://nosal.pl/
- Białka Tatrzańska – http://www.bialkatatrzanska.pl/
- Harenda Zakopane – http://www.harendazakopane.pl/
- Moreover, it is here, where the Tatra Mountains trails start, such as: Murowaniec, Kasprowy Wierch, Gęsia Szyja.
This house was the place, where Professor Dr. Witold Juliusz Kapuscinski created and wrote his works. He was a renowned poet and novelist, a lover of the Tatra Mountains and… it was his idea that this house should be open for people who love the Tatra Mountains and the Podhale region.
If you are looking for a unique atmosphere and climate… peace and quiet… something more than a typical accommodation with TV in your room – you have found the right place!
You are welcome !
Justyna and Darek, Tel: +48 515 616 260
Contact and reservations
“Bajkowa Chata” Justyna Przybylska
Ul. Sądelska 129 A 34–531
Murzasichle, Poland. Tel: +48 515 616 260
Come to see promo
and last minute offers