Cottage nr 2 photo gallery
A mountain cottage with the climate and soul for 2–9 persons, built of wooden logs and Tatra rocks, picturesquely located in the Tatra National Park at the altitude of 1000 m with a view of the Polish and Slovak Tatra Mountains.
This detached house is equipped with:
- A cozy, stylish highlander–style bedroom with a double bed and a fireplace on a stone wall. The bedroom has a wooden cabinet, a wardrobe, a dressing table, a comfortable convertible sofa bed, which on request can be provided with bed–linen for 2 people, and a big mirror and an upholstered designer bench. The bedroom can accommodate from 2 to 4 persons.
- Another large (24 m2) and comfortable bedroom for 2–5 persons with a 32 inch LED TV with a digital decoder with premium channels. The bedroom is furnished with a beautiful, bunk bed, carved in wood by local artists (on the ground floor there are 2 beds sized 140 x 200 cm and 90 x 200 cm; and on the first floor there are 2 beds sized 90 x 160 cm). Moreover, there is a large cabinet, a wardrobe and a super–comfortable wing chair with an upholstered pouf.
- Living room is connected with the kitchenette and has a corner convertible and another 32 inch flat TV with a satellite decoder with premium channels.
- Kitchenette with a large feast table (180 x 80 cm) with highlander–style benches, fitted with: a fridge–freezer, a 4–ring induction cooktop, a dishwasher, elegant tableware, pots, frying pans, glasses, cleaning products and everything you will need in the kitchen
- The guests can make use of a stone bathroom with a rain–barrel shower, WC and a large stone mirror.
- A stone corridor for leaving ski boots and jackets, with a beautiful carved highlander–style crate.
Free, well–functioning Wi–Fi available in–house.
A large monitored, fenced car park – no reservation required.
- In the guesthouse next door.
- We recommend catering from the nearby taverns and restaurants – on the phone with free delivery. The menu cards are available in each cottage. For example, “Polana” restaurant: you can have 3 dishes of the day (soup 660 ml, second course – only 12.5 PLN per person) and also other dishes… healthily and for a fair price… A verified location!
On request, it is possible to hire a professional highlander cook (20 PLN/hour). In the 1400 m2 garden, situated under 60–year old spruce fir trees, there is a stone grill, a large table and benches plus an additional forged grill with a 8–litre hunting copper. It is not necessary to book parking places – the car park is monitored, fenced and lockable. On the site, there is a well–performing, free Wi–Fi.
On request, we provide free–of–charge: a baby tourist bed with linen, a baby bath and a baby high–chair.
On request and free of charge: a baby tourist bed with bed linen, a baby bath, a baby high–chair, sledge, an ironing board, an iron, a tumble dryer, a hair dryer, a set of toys and games for children.
The cottage includes as well: an ironing board, an iron, a tumble dryer, a hair dryer, a set of toys and games for children.
Additionally: on request: a ski instructor, a 1st category mountain guide and a tourist guide. We organize sleigh rides or rides in a mountain carriage with torches and a camp fire. And also feasts in a mountain hut with lamb or pork roasting (400 – 500 PLN for the whole processed pork or lamb). On request, a real highlander folk band (450 PLN / 3 hours).
In Bajkowa Chata we have already organised cosy mountain weddings, bachelorette and bachelor parties plus a number of family and business meetings. Location: Tatra National Park at the altitude of 1000m above sea level, Polana Pod Jeziorem. A link to our web site with customer
Bajkowa Chata is an excellent starting point for trips to: Zakopane, Morskie Oko, Kuźnice, Bukowina Tatrzańska, Białka Tatrzańska… or Slovakia. Moreover, it is here, where the Tatra Mountains trails start, such as: Murowaniec, Kasprowy Wierch, Gęsia Szyja. This house was the place, where Professor Dr. Witold Juliusz Kapuscinski created and wrote his works. He was a renowned poet and novelist, a lover of the Tatra Mountains and… it was his idea that this house should be open for people who love the Tatra Mountains and the Podhale region.
If you are looking for a unique atmosphere and climate… peace and quiet… something more than a typical accommodation with TV in your room – you have found the right place!
You are welcome!
Justyna and Darek, Tel: + 48 515 616 260
Contact and reservations
“Bajkowa Chata” Justyna Przybylska
Ul. Sądelska 129 A 34–531
Murzasichle, Poland. Tel: +48 515 616 260
Come to see promo
and last minute offers